Contradictions of Zubair Ali Zai in Hadith related issues
The following is the digital edition of an Urdu work entitled – Tanaqudat Zubair Ali Zai (Contradictions of Zubair Ali Zai). This work shows his contradictions related to Hadith and the Hadith narrator gradings he displayed in different works. It was written by Shaykh Zahoor Ahmed al-Hussaini of England.
The book has been uploaded here as some people have been purchasing and freely downloading the English translations of 4 famous Sunni books of hadith with the gradings of Zubair Ali Zai. These 4 works being Sunan Abi Dawud, Jami al-Tirmidhi, Sunan al-Nasa’i and Sunan ibn Majah. These works with his gradings were printed by Darus Salam publishers based in Riyadh and elsewhere. The reader is thus advised to be aware of taking the gradings of Zubair Ali Zai with blind acceptance since he has many errors and a bias against the Hanafi school of Islamic jurisprudence in particular. The digital edition of the Tanaqudat was kindly uploaded by http://tauheed-sunnat.com/
It is one of a series of works demonstrating the errors and lack of true Hadith mastership in the published works of Zubair Ali Zai. Other works regarding Zubair Ali (and some of his associates) have been uploaded on this website as follows:
1) Zubair Ali Zai Exposed by Yaser et al.
2) Qurratul Aynayn bi Jawab Nurul Aynayn by Shaykh Rayhan Jawaid
3) Akhbar al-Fuqaha Narration on Non Raf’ul Yadayn
4) Proving The Authenticity of 20 Rak’ats Taraweeh
5) The Blazing Star in Defence of a Narration from Malik al-Dar
6) Tark Rafa Yadayn by Faysal Khan
7) Raising the hands in Salah – another reply to Zubair Ali Za’i
8) Those Who Truly Lied Against Shaykh Habibur Rahman al-A’zami
9) Did any Hanafis Tamper with a Narration in Sunan Abi Dawud?