25 Supplications (Dua’s) from the Holy Qur’an
Du’a is an act of worship to Allah subhana wa ta’ala for the fulfilment of certain particular needs. It is a means by which a servant of Allah who is utterly helpless and in total dependence on the Creator relies upon for assistance. It is a route through which one gets in communication with Allah ta’ala.
Human beings and Jinn kind were created to serve and worship the one and only Creator, Allah. A hadith states:
‘Du’a is the essence of worship’. (Jami al-Tirmidhi)
An-Nu’man bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Du’a (supplication) is worship.” [Sunan Abi Dawud].
‘A’isha (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) liked comprehensive supplications or (Al-Jawami’ – i.e., supplications with very few words but comprehensive in meanings), and discarded others.” [Sunan Abi Dawud].
Some recommended etiquettes while making du’a:
- Raise your hands to Allāh
- Focus on the du‘ā’ and its wording
- Try to supplicate during one of the times when du’a may be more readily accepted by Allah
- Have a heart that is full of humbleness as well as willing and ready to cry for the sake of Allah
- Face the qiblah (direction of the holy Ka’ba) if possible
- Be in a state of purity if possible
Here is a download link for 25 Qur’anic based supplications
I enjoy, cause I discovered just what I used to be lookking for.
You’ve ended my four daay long hunt! God Bless yyou man. Havve a nice day.