Abu Alqama and his Attacks on a Narration from Malik al-Dar
This article by Shaykh Dr. Abul Hasan Hussain Ahmed is regarding Abu Alqama and his nefarious attacks on a narration from Malik al-Dar.
The work deals with the following:
Reply to Abu Alqama and his nefarious attacks on a narration from Malik al-Dar:
– Who is Abu Alqama?
– Points of benefit for Abu Alqama – according to his own Muhaddith al-‘Asr: Nasir al-Albani
– A look at the meaning of al-Khalili’s words – “Muttafaq ‘Alaihi” – “Agreed Upon”
– Demonstrating the fact that al-Hafiz ibn Hajar declared some narrators to be saduq or thiqa when only ibn Hibban made tawthiq on that specific narrator
– Answering the claim that al-A’mash al-Kufi committed tadlis in his narration from Abu Salih al-Sammam
– A challenge to Abu Alqama and his Imams in ‘Aqeeda